Day 27: Doha
Status: waiting to board my connecting flight home.
This has been a great trip. Met some people, saw some things, caught up with old friends and made new ones. There’s a lot waiting for me back home, but there’s also a lot waiting out in the rest of the world.
Here’s a few things I’ve learnt:
– Paris is overrated
– Iceland is worth the price
– Fika is all it’s cracked up to be
– You can never take too many photos? (you be the judge of that)
– It’s good to take the time and watch ducks by the lake
– It’s good to have friends
Real talk: Even though I’ve been half a world away from home and most people I know, I’ve never felt more connected to the people I care about. Thanks for all the messages, the comments, the chance meetings across the globe, and for sharing in this experience.
See you soon.